How can I integrate Tixoom with other web apps via Zapier?
Details on how to integrate Zoom ticketing via Tixoom with other web apps via Zapier.
Zapier lets you connect Tixoom to over 3,000 other apps and services. For example, you could:
- Add attendees' details to your own Google Sheets list
- Add attendees to your Mailchimp mailing list if they've opted in
- Give confirmed attendees access to a reserved Google Drive folder
Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically. With Tixoom, the trigger is 'New Attendee' and it's fired every time a new attendee is added to an event - whether they bought a single event ticket, or you gave them a freebie, or whether they're newly added to multiple events by having bought a ticket bundle.
Here's how to get started:
- Click this link and sign in or make a Zapier account
Click the 'Connect to 3,000+ apps' button
- Select 'New Attendee' as the trigger event
- Click 'Choose account' then '+Connect a new account'
- When prompted paste your unique Magic Key from the 'Integrate' tab on your Tixoom dashboard
- Click the "+" button and choose a service to link to Tixoom
- Pick an 'Action Event' you want to happen for each new attendee
- If you want you can add more 'Action Events' - otherwise you're done!
- Toggle the switch marked 'Ready to turn your Zap on?' to go live
Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Tixoom and Zapier with some example Zaps by clicking here.
Did this answer your question?